Monday, June 15, 2015

E3 Ubisoft Notes

E3 Ubisoft Notes:
TheFracturedButWhole - Turn-based RPG - From the makers of South Park. Superhero themed. Sounds amazing.
For Honor - 4v4 Moba - Looks like Dynasty Warriors moba that's grittier... I'd play it.
Trials Fusion Awesome Level Max Turbo Etc. - Stunt game - This'll be a fun arcade-y game. Looks alright.
The Division - 3rd Person Shooter/RPG - The graphic downgrade from the first announcement... holy cow. This looks nothing like what it was supposed to look like. I've heard a lot of bad things about the development of this game... So I don't have high hopes. I wanted it to be good... but it won't be. Sad panda.
Anno 2025 - Real Time Strategy - I loved the previous game. I'm sure this game will be excellent for fans of strategy. These games are all about balancing your economy in-game and it's super fun.
Just Dance 2016 - Dance game - Can play with just a mobile device. Just Dance Streaming... meh. I guess this is another game that gets less stereotypical gamers into games.
Rainbow Six: Siege - Tactical Shooter - Isn't this game already out on PC? This game is alright... but most people got tired of it after the first week of playing.
Trackmania - Racing/Creative Game - These are fun games, but they're not good enough to compete with the other racing titles. It's arcade-y and fun with friends... but it doesn't keep you hooked for very long.
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - 3rd Person Action - I'm a sucker for Assassin's Creed. IV was the last good one... but I'll keep playing these for the meta-story.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - 4 Player Co-op 3rd Person Shooter - Open world. I'll have to see how this game ends up if we can see ACTUAL gameplay. Always have to take E3 presentations with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment