- Starfox Zero - Looks pretty good. Very simple arcade-y space shooter. The new cockpit view from the gamepad looks alright.
- Mario Maker - Looks like a good creative tool for people to play more Mario.
- Amiibo - More new Amiibos... This is their huge money maker right now. Hammer slam Bowser and Turbo-charged Donkey Kong... They're Amiibos and Skylanders Characters in one toy.
- Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - 3 Player Co-op Zelda Adventure - Finally!? Solving puzzles and going through dungeons... You can play single-player still, you get little "doll" AI characters. Different outfits and abilities/items. Online multiplayer.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends 3DS - Action Hack n' Slash - Oh my sweet jesus. With additional Wind Waker characters. The Warriors games are my guilty pleasure in gaming. I'm on board here.
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force - 4 player Co-op - Looks like Monster Hunter: Metroid or Halo Metroid.
- Metroid Prime: Blast Ball - Metroid Sports? I'm so confused
- Fire Emblem: Fates - Turn-based Tactical Strategy - 3DS - Decent trailer with a tiny bit of gameplay. This will sell like hotcakes
- Some Japanese FE game - No idea what this is. Nintendo didn't put it in English.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X - RPG - They showed a new trailer. The gameplay is similar to the other titles, RPG combat is a little slow for my tastes in these games.
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer- Creative Home Builder - Cards with NFC chips in them have been added for more stuff and interactivity.
- Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival - Party Game - It looked like Mario Party but with Animal Crossing.
- Yoshi's Woolly World - Platformer - Amiibos are super cute looking. Little plushy amiibos. Looks like a creative, pretty looking Nintendo platformer. I'm not super excited, but it might be fun as a one-time playthrough. Co-op mode looks like a good addition, can always use more co-op titles in the industry. If you have a Mario Amiibo, it turns into a Mario Yoshi in game, etc.
- Yo-kai Watch - Similar to Pokemon - Collect/find ghosts, turn-based combat with mini-games. Poke-fans will buy this game.
- Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam - 3D Mario Game with mini-games - Looks semi-fun. It'll be one of the better titles out of the line-up.
- Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - Mario Tennis... Stop trying to make tennis happen. Wii Tennis was it!
- Mario Maker - Creative - They're talking about it again. Instant feedback to level creation, they're giving a lot of creative freedom to what players will be able to create. Mario can turn into Amiibo characters when he gets a costume mushroom.
- LetsSuperMario.com - Upload videos about Super Mario and Nintendo will make a donation to Operation Smile
The presentation was a lot of fan-service, and maybe there's more to come. But it's nothing ground-breaking from Nintendo. I'm not sure what I expected... but it wasn't as exciting as it could have been. The best thing I saw was co-op Zelda for 3DS, but it just doesn't seem like any creative uses of their systems and there was no announcement of the new system yet.